Bed Bug Exterminator
1st Stryke is a locally owned business that provides everything from insect control, including the extermination of bedbugs cockroaches, and termites.
We also offer the control of rodents and small animals.
We are a friendly, family owned, environmentally aware company trained and experienced in handling a wide variety of pest management issues.
Bed Bug Treatment - 60 day warranty
1st Stryke will safely spray cracks and crevices in the infested areas to quickly eliminate any bed bugs.
If bed bugs are found in the treated area within the warranty period, we will perform further treatment at no additional cost to you.
Large Rodent Control
If you have a large rodent infestation including raccoons, possums, rats, squirrels or other animal problems, 1st Stryke is here to help. We provide proven and affordable solutions for your home or business.
We abide by rules of humane wildlife removal, all Orange County and California wildlife laws, and have a thorough understanding of wildlife biology and the concerns associated with rodent removal.
Quality Pest Control
We will monitor your home for any signs of pest activity and respond with appropriate action.
Every two months we spot treat for the following pests
Tented Fumigation for Termites
Fumigation and heating of the entire house are the only choices that ensure eradication in the entire structure. If the infestation is contained in a small area, local or spot control may be effective; however, hidden infestations in other parts of the structure will not be eradicated.
1st Stryke also offers termite structural repair.
Bed Bug Extermination
Bed bugs are hitchhiker insects. They are transported in luggage, purses, shoes, clothing, just about anything including yourself. The female (has a more rounder thorax) will feed on human blood until adult and start to lay eggs. With optimal temperatures and feeding conditions from egg to adult could be from 3 weeks to 5 weeks. Once she has deposited her eggs it can take up to 10 to 20 days to hatch. Bed bugs are parasites and need human blood to complete each stage of its life cycle. They can live up to 1 year with out feeding. Bed bugs can detected the presence of blood through the exhaling of carbon dioxide through your respirations. This would give a reason why most bites occur in an early infestation near the head, neck, back and arms. As the population grows bites can extend downwards. Not everyone will show signs of a bed bug infestation. In many of our situations a husband and wife sleeping in the same room with have mixed results to the bites of a bed bug. This is due to the the saliva with anticoagulant that is injected in the skin at each feeding site, reactions are subjective, the reaction can be from no reaction to extreme allergic reaction that results in a trip to the hospital.
Bed Bug Detection: Bites to the upper and lower body.
Typical bites are raised, found on the upper body, multiple bites in a row, welted, and typically not pointed in the center as seen with a spider or mosquito bite. Bites on the lower part of the body can be a sign of other insects to include fleas, and spiders.
Bed Bug Extermination & Control:
Bed bugs is not a job for an amateur or common over the counter products. Please call a professional bed bug exterminator as 99 percent of the time customers spend more time and money trying to self remedy bed bugs and still have to call a professional. Give us a call today we will impress you.
Methods used by Bed Bug Exterminators
- In a pesticide application the customer prepares the room or rooms and we apply a pesticide according to the manufactures label.
- Things that usually are treated are beds, bed frames, cracks and crevices of the rooms, wall plates and light switches, personal furniture and non-absorbing items.
- Things like bedding and cloths need to be washed with a dry cycle.
- Personal items like papers and books, cd’s and loose items must be inspected and placed in a box in the center of the room
- See our prep sheet for proper preparations prior and after treatment.
- We are successful in eliminating bed bugs, our product works well. It is often times the lack of preparation by the customer that prevents 100 percent eradication.
Fumigation for Bed Bugs:
- A great alternative to a pesticide application:
- kills all stages of life including the eggs, saves on throwing away costly furniture and eliminates termites at the same time and we will give a three year warranty for the termites.
- costly procedure if you don’t need to exterminate for termites, and no warranty
- Why no warranty: Fumigation is lethal for all stages of life in bedbugs. The fumigators us 1.9 the dosage than what they would normally use for termites. Therefore, if bedbugs appear with in a short period of time, then most likely they were reintroduced.
- Great alternative to a pesticide application
- Advantages :
- Kill all stages of life, saves the customer from throwing out costly furniture.
- Heat sensitive Items must be removed, slightly more costly than pesticide application, no warranty
- Why no warranty: Heat treatment is lethal to all stages of life and if performed properly than bedbugs will not re-appear unless reintroduced.